Women’s Outpatient Treatment
Treatment That Fits Your Life
Outpatient treatment for substance use can be an ideal option if you have the motivation to get sober but can’t take leave from work, disrupt school attendance or step away from other responsibilities in order to stay at a residential treatment program.
We work with clients to develop a personalized plan that outlines treatment goals.
Different levels of outpatient services are available so that you can transition progressively from more frequent and intensive therapy to less intensive therapy as you show an ability to manage your own recovery with less clinical support.
For people who need substance use disorder treatment that fits into their life, we offer a licensed outpatient program with convenient morning and evening hours to fit a busy schedule
Telehealth Services throughout Minnesota
We offer treatment and support services via a secure virtual environment. Our telehealth counseling option allows clients to receive or continue group-based and individual treatment without the need for an in-person visit. For more information, please contact our Admissions team at 612-FREEDOM (612-373-3366).
Outpatient Options that Fit in Your Life
Clients are provided with a supportive community, a faith-based track (available upon request), and multiple payment options including self-pay, insurance, or county funding. The program is approximately 40 group sessions, three or four groups a week, depending on location.
- Individualized treatment plans
• Individual and group counseling
• Integrates faith based and evidenced based substance use disorder treatment approaches
* Services not available at all locations.
AM Co-ed Group – M, T, W, TH, F – 10am-1pm
PM Men’s Groups – M, T, W, TH – 5-8pm
PM Co-ed Group – M, T, W, TH – 5-8pm
Contact number for assessments and intake: 218-833-8760
2501 Greenwood Street
Brainerd, MN 56401
Morning and Evening groups available in person and by zoom.
Days: M, T, W, Th
Group times vary by location. Please inquire for times at desired location.
Maplewood, MN 55109
Rochester, MN 55904
PM Co-ed Group – M, T, W, TH – 5-8pm
Contact number for assessments and intake: 320-421-9312
625 Broadway Street
Alexandria, MN 56308
Our outpatient programs provide a community for those seeking flexible treatment options as well as those who may want additional support in their ongoing recovery.
MY NEW LIFE
The My New Life Treatment Program is an outpatient program designed specifically for women who are pregnant or who have recently had a child and who are struggling with substance use disorder. We offer two different program levels, based on one’s required level of care. In addition to licensed treatment, clients enrolled in the My New Life program may receive peer recovery support services (PRSS) from staff specially trained in assisting with prenatal and new mother resources. PRSS services are available to help with recovery-related needs such as transportation, getting connected with resources, and other needs outside of treatment.
Intensive Outpatient Care Level
For those who meet criteria for intensive outpatient treatment we offer:
- A women-only group that meets four times each week, for ten weeks (40 sessions total)
- Group Schedule: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Individual sessions also required every other week, via telehealth or in-person
- Other information:
- A Faith-based track is available upon request
- Step down process after 32 sessions
Low Intensity Outpatient Treatment
For those who meet criteria for low intensity outpatient treatment we offer:
- A women-only group that meets once weekly for twelve weeks
- Choice of a morning or evening group: (must commit to one group time)
- Monday morning: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., or
- Thursday evening: 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- A faith-based track is available upon request
- Optional individual sessions available every other week, via telehealth or in person
GENERAL PROGRAM POLICIES AND INFORMATION:
- Clients accepted into the My New Life program may be on Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT),
such as suboxone and methadone.
- Satisfactory completion is based upon attendance, progress, and completion of treatment plan goals.
- Clients must start in the next group session available after completing the Admissions process.
- We require random drug testing, via UA or mouth swab
- A client will be allowed 1-2 weeks of maternity leave after delivering her baby.
- Clients are not required to have a referral from a county worker or child protective services to be enrolled in the My New Life treatment group.