Mn Adult & Teen Challenge provides a variety of support services, networking, and other resources to assist individuals in their long-term, sustained recovery.
From transition planning and a mobile app that helps former clients stay connected, to peer recovery support services, alumni events, aftercare treatment options, aftercare chaplains, and other recovery resources, we’re here to provide support.
Transitional Tools In Program
- Financial/Budget Basics and Credit Cleanup
- Resume Preparation, Soft Skill and Job Search Assistance
- Employment and Career Development Opportunities
- Felony-Friendly Job Fair
- Housing Options
- Support Groups and Life Coaches
- Legal Clinic Assistance
Transitional Tools After Graduation
- Celebrate Recovery and support group resources
- Ongoing housing and employment resources
- Monthly Community Events for Former Clients
- Aftercare Chaplain Support Line (612) 238-641
Living With Recovery
- Aftercare Services are clinical services that can help you if you’ve gotten off track.
- Alumni Services is a community that will help support you in your sobriety
- If you are interested in providing graduates with employment opportunities to help them in transition into a career, please email your information to email@example.com.
- If you are interested in providing housing resources or mentoring a client, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teen Challenge Leadership Institute
Our Teen Challenge Leadership Institute (TCLI) is continued education option for individuals that have completed the 13+ month Long-term Program. This year-long school is designed for individuals who desire a structured and supervised community living environment to maintain their sobriety and effectively transition back into society.
The goal of Alumni Services is to give graduates of all MnTC programs the tools they need to ensure a successful, lifelong recovery from addiction. Whether it’s helping you find a church to attend, a Bible study or small group, a recovery group meeting or opportunities to get involved in fun activities, we are here to help. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Are you ready to give back to the alumni community as a volunteer? We are always looking for more individuals to organize alumni events, lead small groups, offer support to new MnTC graduates or assist alumni in crisis. If you are ready to get started as an Alumni Services volunteer, sign up today!
Stay connected with other alumni and learn about alumni events in your community by joining an alumni Facebook group: