Since 1983, Mn Adult & Teen Challenge has been restoring hope to people struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. In addition to our effective and affordable residential Licensed Treatment, faith-based Long-Term Recovery and convenient Outpatient program, we have extensive prevention and transitional/aftercare services.
Our mission is to assist teens and adults in gaining freedom from chemical addictions and other life controlling problems by addressing their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge Acquires Building from Tubman Organization – January 14, 2020
- 12/21/2020 | Pandemic creates perfect storm for those seeking recovery from addiction
- 12/4/2020 | ‘It’s beyond an epidemic’: Advocates talk impact of spike in drug overdoses in Minnesota
- 11/23/2020 | DEA ‘Garage Manufacturers’ flooding underground drug market with fake pills
- 11/12/2020 | Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge making extra effort to reach out to veterans suffering from substance abuse
- 1/31/2020 | Female-focused approaches are big draw for Minnesota women seeking help with substance abuse