CARS FOR RECOVERY
Your donation and its proceeds benefit Know the Truth and their mission of preventing substance abuse amongst our youth. Know the Truth speaks in over 150 middle and high schools in Minnesota and Wisconsin about the dangers of drug and alcohol abuse. Your donation allows us to continue to increase our ability to impact today’s youth.
- Contact Us | Fill out the online form below, and someone will get in contact with you within 24 hours.
- Fast, Free Pick Up | We will pick up your vehicle for FREE.
- Tax Deduction | You can receive a maximum tax deduction.
New Convenient Vehicle Drop-Off Sites
East Bethel and Rosemount U Pull R Parts locations and 8 Bobby & Steve’s Auto World locations have become official Cars for Recovery vehicle drop-off sites. Please bring signed donor agreement with you at the time of vehicle drop-off.
What type of vehicles do you take?
Cars, trucks, SUV’s, Vans, RV’s, boats, motorcycles, mopeds, jetski’s, ATV’s, golf carts, and snow mobiles.
How Does the Pick-Up Process Work?
Fill out the Vehicle Donation form below, and we’ll contact you soon after. Once we receive that, you will be contacted to arrange pickup. The pick-up is no cost to the you. That’s it!
What do you do with my donated vehicle?
Your vehicle is:
- Used as vehicle within the organization and becomes a vehicle in the fleet.
- Donated to a graduate of the program, used as a vehicle to help them get back on their feet.
- Salvaged or sold, and the funds directly support our Know the Truth prevention program.
If you have any questions, you can also reach us at 612-238-6162.
Vehicle Donation Form
Click the button below to fill out the form submission. You will be transferred to DocuSign. Pease note: at least one picture of the vehicle is required or the submission will not go through.
Please also submit your Social Security number as well, as we need it to report to the IRS for you to get your full tax deduction. Without it you are only eligible for the minimum deduction of $500. You can call it in to the number above if you don’t not want to send it over the internet.