Women’s Licensed Treatment
The first step towards a changed, healthy life.
It can be hard to take the first step. But from the moment you step through our doors, there will be staff here with no judgement, only support. Many of our staff have been where you are, and understand exactly what you’re going through.
Our Licensed Program Includes:
- Evidence-based and trauma informed treatment
- Licensed therapists are trained in treating both addiction and co-occurring mental health diagnosis
- Safe, healing, supportive and structured environment
- 24/7 staffing and supervision from staff who have been where you are
- Specialized opioid treatment program
Our Licensed Treatment Program
Evidence-Based Therapeutic Models
We integrate evidence-based practices such as the 12-Steps, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and integrated mental and chemical health services. A faith-based track is available upon request.
Our holistic approach includes addressing physical, emotional and spiritual needs with individualized counseling. We also offer life-skills development to enhance coping and social skills.
- Faith based and secular treatment options
- Ambulatory detox services
- Family education; individual and family therapy
- On-site psychologists and mental health professionals