For people who desire chemical dependency treatment that fits into their life, we offer a licensed outpatient program with convenient evening hours to fit a busy schedule.
Treatment Options that Fit in Your Life
Clients are provided with a supportive community, a faith-based track (available upon request), and multiple payment options including self-pay, insurance, or county funding. The program is approximately eighteen weeks; the initial phase is three evening groups a week and the transitional phase is one evening group a week.
• Individual and group counseling
• Family Educational Programming
• Integrates faith and evidence based addiction treatment approaches
• Individualized treatment plans.
* Services not available at all locations.
Our outpatient programs provide a community for those seeking flexible treatment options as well as those who may want additional support in their ongoing recovery.