Residential Treatment Center For Teen Boys
Lakeside Academy is a faith-based residential treatment center for boys aged 14-18 years, who are struggling with substance use, anger management, and other behavioral issues. Set on 48 acres in the Buffalo, MN area, Lakeside Academy offers licensed treatment, mental health and other counseling services, and onsite education including conventional, online, and project based learning – all in a camp environment.
Lakeside Academy Program Offers
- Licensed residential chemical dependency treatment
- A 4 level program that is typically completed in around 12 months, depending on the individual. Typically, the longer students stay, the better the outcome.
- Mental health services, based on medical need, including co-occurring disorders
- Parent Involvement – weekends, special events, student passes
- Students at Lakeside Academy are enrolled in local Southwest Metro school district (Intermediate School District 288)
- Licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services as a rule 2960 children’s residential treatment facility
- Accepts public placements through host county contract i.e. correctional, needing CD treatment
- Most Insurance accepted for CD and mental health services
“ There is hope for your son. Change is possible and we see it happen all the time here at Lakeside.“
Director of Lakeside Academy