Residential Treatment Center for Teen Boys
Lakeside Academy is a faith-based residential treatment center for boys aged 13-18 years, who are heading down the wrong path due to substance use, anger management, and other behavioral issues. Set on 48 acres in the Buffalo, MN area, Lakeside Academy offers licensed treatment, mental health and other counseling services, and onsite education including conventional, online, and project based learning – all in a camp environment.
- Licensed residential chemical dependency treatment: 30-90 days
- Most students stay at Lakeside Academy for 6-12 months, depending on the individual’s needs. Typically the longer clients stay, the better the outcome.
- Mental health services, based on medical need, including co-occurring disorders
- Parent Involvement – weekends, special events, student passes
- Students at Lakeside Academy are entolled in local Southwest Metro school district (Intermediate School District 288)
- Licensed by the Department of Health and Human Services as a rule 2960 children’s residential treatment facility
- Accepts public placements through host county contract i.e. correctional, needing CD treatment
- Most Insurance accepted by 11.01.2017 for CD and mental health services
- Capacity: 60 beds