- This event has passed.
July 16 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Combine your passion for golf with a higher purpose. Join us for the 10th annual MnTC Golf Challenge on Friday, July 16 at one of Minnesota’s top courses – the Pines at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa, MN. Compete against teams to raise funds for Mn Adult & Teen Challenge.
This is a four-person scramble fundraising event. Entry fees, $125 per individual and $500 per foursome, cover 18 holes of golf, cart with GPS, range access prior to the event, a goodie bag, and lunch. In addition to the entry fee, each team’s challenge is to raise funds to help bring freedom from addiction to hurting individuals. Top fundraising teams win great golf packages and prizes. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- 7:30am – Registration, Driving Range Open, Putting Contest, Meet Fellow Golfers, Meet the MnTC Choir
- 9:00am – Shotgun Start & Lunch on the Course
- 2:00pm – Reception, Awards, & Raffle Drawing
Golf Cart Raffle
Tickets are $20 each. The drawing will be held on Friday, July 16 after the tournament. As of May 24, all raffle tickets have been sold.
2021 Club Car Onward Electric Golf Cart & 2021 Ridgeline 6 1/2’x12′ Utility Trailer (MSRP: $15,000)
- 4 passengers, canopy, custom rims, LED lights, blinkers, and road ready
- 15″ steel radial rims and tires, 10 1/2″ tall rails
- Gift certificate for a custom golf cart wrap from Upland Advertising valued at $880; not to exceed this amount
We invite you to join us as a corporate sponsor in support of our mission through this event, while receiving special recognition among our attendees and larger online community. Contact Scott Doss at 218.838.4943 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.