July 16 @ 7:30 am - 3:00 pm
Combine your passion for golf with a higher purpose. Join us for the 10th annual MnTC Golf Challenge on Friday, July 16 at one of Minnesota’s top courses – the Pines at Grand View Lodge in Nisswa, MN. Compete against teams to raise funds for Mn Adult & Teen Challenge.
This is a four-person scramble fundraising event. Entry fees, $125 per individual and $500 per foursome, cover 18 holes of golf, cart with GPS, range access prior to the event, a goodie bag, and lunch. In addition to the entry fee, each team’s challenge is to raise funds to help bring freedom from addiction to hurting individuals. Top fundraising teams win great golf packages and prizes. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- 7:30am – Registration, Driving Range Open, Putting Contest, Meet Fellow Golfers, Meet the MnTC Choir
- 9:00am – Shotgun Start & Lunch on the Course
- 2:00pm – Reception, Awards, & Raffle Drawing
Golf Cart Raffle
Tickets are $20 each. The drawing will be held on Friday, July 16 after the tournament.
Purchase tickets by:
- electronically purchase tickets via bank transfer (credit cards not accepted) by noon on Wednesday, July 14
- call Sue at 218.833.8752 by noon on Wednesday, July 14 to reserve your ticket and with a debit card (credit cards not accepted)
- print and mail this form, postmarked by Monday, July 12 to be included in the drawing
- purchase tickets on Friday, July 16 at the Golf Challenge
2019 Club Car Onward Electric Golf Cart & 2020 5×10 Utility Trailer (MSRP: $10,000)
- 4 passengers, canopy, custom rims, LED lights
- 2,370 load capacity, 15″ tires, 2″ coupler
- Gift certificate for a custom golf cart wrap from Upland Advertising valued at $880; not to exceed this amount
1/750 tickets sold
We invite you to join us as a corporate sponsor in support of our mission through this event, while receiving special recognition among our attendees and larger online community. Contact Scott Doss at 218.838.4943 or email@example.com for more information.