- This event has passed.
13th Annual Minnesota Fishing Challenge, presented by Fleet Farm
If you register by April 1, you’ll be eligible for Early Bird prizes including AquaVu cameras, and much more. A special Early Bird prize of complimentary lodging (Wednesday before the MN Fishing Challenge through Saturday, June 5) at Sandy Beach Resort on Gull Lake’s west shoreline for six people will be awarded in April.
Fishing Challenge Raffle
Great raffle prizes are available, including a Rainy Lake houseboat trip, guided fishing trips, fishing gear, and more! Click here for a full prize list. Tickets are $20 each. The drawing will be held on Saturday, June 5 after the tournament.
Purchase tickets by:
- electronically purchase tickets via bank transfer (credit cards not accepted) by noon on Wednesday, June 2
- call Sue at 218.833.8752 by noon on Wednesday, June 2 to reserve your ticket and with a debit card (credit cards not accepted)
- print and mail this form, postmarked by Monday, May 29 to be included in the drawing
- purchase tickets on Friday, June 4 at the Rules Dinner
- Rainy Lake Houseboat Trip
- Original Painting – “Smoke on the Water” by Stuart Nelson
- Full-Day Fishing Charter on Lake Superior
- Guided Fishing Trip for Two with Steve Pennaz
- $500 Marine General Gift
And many more! A full list of prizes can be seen here.
We invite you to join us as a corporate sponsor in support of our mission through this event, while receiving special recognition among our attendees and larger online community. Click below or contact Bernie Barringer at 218.820.8459 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.