14th Annual Minnesota Fishing Challenge
June 4 @ 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Register now for the 14th Annual MN Fishing Challenge on Saturday, June 4, 2022 on Gull Lake. The MN Fishing Challenge, hosted by Al Lindner with honorary tournament director Steve Pennaz, is a multi-species fundraising tournament. With one entry fee, 2-person teams may elect to fish any of five divisions: northern pike, walleye, bass, panfish, or the popular mixed bag division.
If you register by April 1, you’ll be eligible for Early Bird prizes including AquaVu cameras, and much more. A special Early Bird prize of complimentary lodging (Wednesday before the MN Fishing Challenge through Saturday, June 4) at Sandy Beach Resort on Gull Lake’s west shoreline for six people will be awarded in April.
Fishing Challenge Raffle
Great raffle prizes are available, including a four wheeler, Rainy Lake houseboat trip, guided fishing trips, fishing gear, and more! A full prize list will be available shortly. Tickets are $20 each. The drawing will be held on Saturday, June 4 after the tournament.
Purchase tickets by:
- electronically purchase tickets via bank transfer (credit cards not accepted) by noon on Wednesday, June 1
- call Sue at 218.833.8752 by noon on Wednesday, June 1 to reserve your ticket and with a debit card (credit cards not accepted)
- print and mail this form, postmarked by Monday, May 23 to be included in the drawing
- purchase tickets on Friday, June 3 at the Rules Dinner
- Polaris Sportsman 570 Four Wheeler
- Rainy Lake Houseboat Trip
- Original Painting by Stuart Nelson
- Half-Day Fishing Charter on Lake Superior
- Golden Boy Rifle
And many more! Click here for the full prize list.
3,500 TICKETS AVAILABLE
We invite you to join us as a corporate sponsor in support of our mission through this event, while receiving special recognition among our attendees and larger online community. Click below or contact Bernie Barringer at 218.820.8459 or email@example.com for more information.