Mn Adult & Teen Challenge provides a variety of support and networking to assist clients and alumni in their long-term, sustained recovery.
Career & Life Courses
During their program, residents are given the opportunity to increase their employment and life skill sets by participating in various equipping courses:
- Job Prep Workshop (resume and interviewing)
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM)
- Boilers Licensing
- Legal Clinic Assistance
- Computer Literacy
Transitional Services During Program
In the last segments of programming, residents are provided with up-to-date information on:
- Financial/Budget Basics and Credit Cleanup
- Resume Preparation, Soft Skill and Job Search Assistance
- Employment and Career Development Opportunities
- Felony-Friendly Job Fair
- Transitional Resources and Provider Visits
- Housing Options
- Support Groups and Life Coaches
Transitional Services After Graduation
- Celebrate Recovery and support group resources
- Ongoing housing and employment resources
- Monthly Community Events for Former Clients
- Aftercare Chaplain Support Line (612) 238-6411
Teen Challenge Leadership Institute
Our Teen Challenge Leadership Institute (TCLI) is continued education option for individuals that have completed the 13+ month Long-term Program. This year-long school is designed for individuals who desire a structured and supervised community living environment to maintain their sobriety and effectively transition back into society.
If you’re a graduate of Teen Challenge and want to stay connected with other alumni and learn about alumni events, join the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/MnTCAlumniMpls/
At Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge, we endeavor to support clients as they move forward with their lives. MnTC offers support and services to clients during and after their long-term program. If you have any questions about aftercare please contact the Programs Department at email@example.com.
You may also reach out to one of our Aftercare Chaplains by calling our Alumni Support line; 612.238.6411.