At Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge, we endeavor to support clients as they move forward with their lives. The Aftercare department offers support and services to clients during and after their long-term program. If you have any questions please contact the Aftercare Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Career & Life Courses
During their program, residents are given the opportunity to increase their employment and life skill sets by participating in various equipping courses:
- Computer Training courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Computer Basics
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM)
- Boilers Licensing and Small Engine Repair Certification
- Custodial and Maintenance Training
- Financial Literacy
2. Transitional Services During Program
In the last segments of programming, residents are provided with up-to-date information on:
- Resume preparation, soft skill and job search assistance
- Employment and educational opportunities
- Housing options
- Support groups, mentors
3. Transitional Services After Graduation
- Access to computer lab for help with resumes, applications and employment search
- Celebrate Recovery and support group resources
- Ongoing housing and employment resources
If you are interested in providing graduates with employment opportunities, please visit our Employer Network site, where graduates can find opportunities to help them transition into a career after their program.
If you are interested in providing housing/mentorship resources, please contact the Aftercare Department at email@example.com or call 612-238-6411.
Minnesota Teen Challenge Leadership Institute
Our Teen Challenge Leadership Institute (TCLI) is part of our Aftercare program for individuals that have completed the 13+ month long-term program. This option is designed for individuals who are in need of a structured and supervised community living environment to maintain their sobriety and effectively transition back into society.