At Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge, we endeavor to support clients as they move forward with their lives. The Aftercare department offers support and services to clients during and after their long-term program. If you have any questions please contact the Alumni Department at email@example.com.
1. Career & Life Courses
During their program, residents are given the opportunity to increase their employment and life skill sets by participating in various equipping courses:
- Computer Training courses in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Computer Basics
- Certified Professional Food Manager (CPFM)
- Boilers Licensing and Small Engine Repair Certification
- Custodial, Maintenance, and Gardening Training
2. Transitional Services
In the last segments of programming, residents are provided with up-to-date information on:
- Resume preparation, soft skill and job search assistance
- Employment and educational opportunities
- Housing options, transportation assistance
- Support groups, mentors
3. Transitional Service
- Access to computer lab for help with resumes, applications and employment search
- Celebrate Recovery and support group resources
- Ongoing housing and employment resources
If you are interested in providing resources (employment/housing/mentorship), or other opportunities, please contact the Aftercare Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Michele at 612-238-6537.
Our Teen Challenge Leadership Institute (TCLI) is part of our Aftercare program for individuals that have completed the 13+ month long-term program. This option is designed for individuals who are in need of a structured and supervised community living environment to maintain their sobriety and effectively transition back into society.