Group Volunteer Request
Thank you for your willingness to volunteer as a group at MnTC.
Every year, businesses, church and school groups, and large family groups come to one of our sites to donate their time and talents to help improve the physical spaces at our facilities and help with other large-scale projects. We are grateful that you have chosen to bless us in this very important way!!
A few house-keeping items:
- We host groups of volunteers on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- Groups donate at least four hours at a time
- An ideal size group for us is 8 to 10. We can accommodate more if we have enough lead time; please note that we will split the group into smaller working units.
- We ask that groups of youth volunteers be 13 years or older, and ask for a 1:5 ratio for supervision. We require a signed parental/guardian permission form to be signed for all individuals under 18 years old (please request if this applies to your group).
- Please give us at least a month’s notice
- Dress for a mess! 🙂
Parental Consent Form
If a volunteer is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must fill out the Parental Consent Form below and bring it with you on your volunteer date.
Download the latest Newsletter: