Now offering Telehealth Services throughout Minnesota
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED
Mn Adult & Teen Challenge locations are now offering treatment and support services to any Minnesota resident via a secure virtual environment to computers, mobile devices and phones.
- Telehealth Rule 25 Chemical Assessments –get assessed in your home
- Telehealth Outpatient Treatment – get group & individual clinical services in your home
- Supportive community
- Faith-based track (available upon request)
- Multiple payment options including self-pay, insurance, or county funding
- Individual and group counseling
- Integrates faith based and evidenced based substance use disorder treatment approaches
- Individualized treatment plans
The program is approximately 40 group sessions , three or four groups a week with virtual and hybrid (in-person and telehealth) options, depending on location.
AM AND PM GROUPS AVAILABLE
Inquire about Telehealth Services