For over 30 years, Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge has worked to assist people in gaining freedom from chemical addictions and other life-controlling problems by addressing their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We now provide specialized support for service members and Veterans struggling with substance abuse. MnTC has worked hard to ensure that we are a partner that comes alongside men and women who serve our country by providing support before, during and after treatment.
“No other community partner has had this level of care, understanding and capabilities to soldiers like MnTC.” -Tara M. Robertson, ADCO Officer
- Work with the National Guard Substance Abuse Prevention team
- Work with jail programmers to identify Veterans in custody who could benefit from our services
- Maintain a presence in county Veterans courts
- Dedicated support to assist with VA health care benefits, disability and compensation claims
- EMDR through Life Development Resources
- Licensed counseling for PTSD
- Veterans work to create a long-term plan that includes housing, work and school
- Utilization of our employment and housing assistance program as needed
- Aftercare support
Our Veteran-dedicated staff is here to serve your needs and is available for presentations about our programs and services at Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge.