Long-Term Recovery Program
Our long-term residential recovery program for men and women is 12+ months, and is divided into four levels; each designed to build on the foundation of the previous.
Building a Solid Foundation
Our long-term faith-based residential recovery program assists individuals in gaining freedom from drug and alcohol addiction and other life-controlling problems. Clients work to overcome self-destructive patterns associated with their substance use while receiving co-occurring mental health support and counseling.
- Accept – Recognition of destructive habits and thoughts that lead to substance abuse.
- Heal – Focus on healing the wounds of any trauma, past failures, and broken relationships.
- Discover – Through character development and spiritual growth, an individual will identify personal strengths and set individual goals.
- Practice – Transitioning into the future includes employment/educational plans, housing, financial planning, relationship skills, support system evaluation, leadership skills, and relapse prevention.
- Individual Pastoral Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy & Small Groups
- Licensed psychologists for co-occurring and mental health services
- Tailored assignments or “contracts” to meet individual needs.
* Services not available at all locations.
Our recovery program incorporates a variety of evidence- based practices in addition to faith-based elements that provide a foundation for lasting recovery.