Licensed Residential Treatment
Licensed substance use treatment provided in a structured therapeutic community.
Length of services and level of care is based on client’s ongoing assessed need. Most stays range from 14-90 days.
Evidence-Based Therapeutic Models
This program serves men, women, and teens (over 16 years of age), utilizing evidence-based practices such as the 12-Steps, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and integrated mental and chemical health services. A faith-based track is available upon request. The multidisciplinary staff approach is motivational, strength-based, and relationally focused. We also offer life-skills development to enhance client’s coping and social skills.
• Faith based and secular treatment options available
• Evidence-based practices include CBT, DBT, 12-Step
• Family education; individual and family therapy available
• On-site psychologists and mental health professionals
* Services not available at all locations.