MnTC is not always the right solution for every person’s situation, but we partner with other organizations to ensure you find the care you need and seek.
Please refer to the list of services below.
Care for Families and Child Care Placement
- Dorothy Day Center (St. Paul, MN) 651-213-1919
- Salvation Army (Minneapolis, MN) 612-338-0113
- St. Johns Hospital (Maplewood, MN) 651-232-7000
- St. Joseph’s Hospital (St. Paul, MN) 651-326-3645, 651-232-3644
- Unity Hospital (Fridley, MN) 763-236-5000
- Regions Hospital (St. Paul, MN) 651-254-3456
- Hennepin County Medical Center (HCMC, Minneapolis) 612-873-3131
- Cambridge Medical Center (Cambridge, MN) 763-689-7700
Check with an emergency room near you.
Detox (MnTC does not offer detox services)
- Ramsey County Detox (St. Paul, MN) 651-266-4008
- Fairview Riverside Detox (Minneapolis, MN) – Opiates 612-672-6600
- Mission Care Detox (Plymouth, MN) 763-559-1402
- American Indian Community Detox Program (Minneapolis, MN) – Alcohol 612-879-3646
Mental Health Services
- coming soon