- This event has passed.
Golf Challenge, presented by McDonalds & TCF Bank
July 20 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Register Now for the 2018 Golf Challenge, Friday July 20 at Grandview Lodge
Enjoy golf at one of the best courses in the US, and help raise funds for Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge. Join supporters in Brainerd for a day filled with golfing, food, fellowship, prizes, and so much more.
All ages and skill levels welcome!
Friday, July 20, 2018
- 7:30 a.m. Registration, Driving range open, Meet fellow golfers & hear the MnTC choir
- 9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- 18 holes on The Woods & The Lakes
- Lunch on the Course
- 1:30 p.m. Awards & Prizes
Information & Registration
- Registration includes 18 holes of golf at The Pines, cart, meal, shirt, prizes, special contests, choir and lots of fun!
- Each team’s challenge is to raise more than $500 to help bring freedom from addiction to hurting individuals. Top fundraising teams win great golf packages and prizes!
- Set up your team’s online fundraising page when you register!
- This is a 4-person team golf tournament.
- $125 per individual
- $500 per team
Interested in being a hole sponsor or donating to this event?
Contact: Tyler Glynn, Tournament Director | 218.839.0443 | email@example.com