Click here for an application, or call 612-FREEDOM (373-3366) to complete an application over the phone with one of our admissions representative.
Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge offers intensive licensed Rule 31 programs with optional co-occuring disorder treatment services. Programming is provided in a structured therapeutic community offering continuous observation and treatment by professional multidisciplinary staff members. This program serves boys and girls (over 16 years of age).
Length of services and level of care is based on client's ongoing assessed need. Most stays range from 21-60 days, but a one year continuing care plan is required for successful completion of this program.
Evidence Based Therapeutic Models
This program utilizes best practices including a traditional 12-Step program, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and integrated mental and chemical health services. The multidisciplinary staff approach is motivational, strength-based and relationally focused. We also offer life-skill development that helps the client enhance coping and social skills.
Additional Treatment Services
- Interactive classroom learning (alternative learning environment option for struggling clients)
- Individual and group counseling
- Family Education: interactive classroom; individual and family therapy available
- On-Site Psychologists and Recovery Coaches (staff trained in motivational approach)
- On-Site Minneapolis Public School and GED programming
- Career/Education Counseling
- Access to the long-term recovery program (40% of clients take advantage of this program)
Underlying our programming is a voluntary faith-based component that provides a foundation for lasting recovery.
Not all services are available at every location.