The Restoration Program was developed as a result of Teen Challenge graduates who had relapsed into their former addictions. As a result of this need, the Restoration Program was designed to provide a safe place for graduates to address the issues that caused their relapse, re-establish a Christ-centered lifestyle and implement a relapse prevention plan. This program is available for graduates of any accredited Teen Challenge program.
- Create Insight-help client identify specific patterns of thinking
- Educate-provide client with relapse prevention educational component
- Reintegration-help client to be reintegrated into the Christian Community and (re)introduced to the Recovery Community
- Renew Spiritual Passion-expose client to an environment which will promote renewal of spiritual passion
- Re-institute discipleship process for Christian growth
- Transition-provide client with a support structure to assist in transition to post-treatment environment
- Daily Restoration group sessions (including relapse prevention teaching)
- Specific recovery based activities (e.g.: Celebrate Recovery groups)
- Weekly Bible Study
- Personalized issue-based learning contracts
- Individual Biblical counseling
Minimum 3 months; maximum 6 months - to be determined by the Restoration Program Director.
For more information contact our Admissions Department at 612-FREEDOM.