Click here for an application, or call 612-FREEDOM (373-3366) to complete an application over the phone with one of our admissions representative.
Our teen program lasts a minimum of 9 months and covers the first two levels of our regular long-term program. The program may be extended, and teens can progress through the final two levels if needed or desired by their families.
- Level 1- Recognition of destructive and habitual thoughts that lead to substance abuse.
- Level 2- Focus on healing the wounds of past failures and broken relationships.
- Level 3- Character development and spiritual growth with a discovery process identifying personal strengths and setting individual goals.
- Level 4- Continuing Care Planning includes employment/educational plans, housing, financial planning, relationship skills, support system evaluation, leadership skills and relapse prevention.
- Individual Pastoral Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy and Small Groups.
- Licensed psychologists for dual-diagnosis residents.
- Elective classes target issues that often coincide with chemical abuse.
- Tailored assignments focus learning to meet individual needs.
- Minneapolis Public School on site and GED Programming available.
Not all services are available at every location.