Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to play a part in restoring hope to those with life controlling addictions? If you want to spend your time in a way that has real meaning and significance, then Mn Adult & Teen Challenge just might be the place for you!
Mn Adult & Teen Challenge offers you a place where you can apply your skills in either a direct service position working directly with program clients or in a more administrative role providing organizational support. By providing direct services, you will have the opportunity to mentor and lead clients in the program. As an administrative employee, you can serve the clients by using your clerical, technical, or managerial skills to enhance the programs offered at Mn Adult & Teen Challenge.
No matter the position that is best suited for you, Mn Adult & Teen Challenge offers you the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of many!
Thank you for your interest in Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge. Right now we currently offer the below listed internships. We do try to accommodate clients the best we can, so if you are interested in an opportunity not listed please let me know and we will see what we can do. We are open to the possibility of expanding our areas of internships. All internships are unpaid/volunteer.
We currently offer the following internships: (please be sure to specify which program you are looking to intern with, Life Renewal or our Long Term Program)
- Chemical Dependency Counselor
- Christian Education Counselor (Full for 2014) (Long Term Program only)
- Psychology Interns (Must be Graduate level)
- Marriage and Family Therapy Intern – Life Renewal (Licensed Program)
- Program Internships (those interns work directly with our clients and help support our staff. It can also be used as some counseling internships, depending on your requirements.)
Please also include a list of your internship requirements with submitted applications. We are open to new internships, so we will try our best to find a spot!
Please contact Holly Chapman, Human Resources Coordinator, at email@example.com for more info on internships.
By giving of your time and talents, you will get to be a part of the change that takes place at Adult & Teen Challenge. No matter the role that is best suited for you, Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge offers you the opportunity to make a lasting difference in the lives of many! To view opportunities FOR MINNEAPOLIS CAMPUS ONLY, click on the link below.
- If you are interested in volunteering at our Duluth, Brainerd or Rochester campuses, please download application at bottom of page and send to the appropriate campus.
Become A Mentor
The Cornerstone Project:
Foster. Integrate. Exemplify.
The Cornerstone Project is a MnTC Christian mentoring initiative. It is designed to empower mature men and women from the Christian community to join together with MnTC in fostering the spiritual growth and continued sobriety of our clients. Cornerstone Project Mentors make an immensely positive impact on MnTC clients throughout the program and afterwards. Your initial commitment to our clients would be two Saturday afternoons a month.
- If you are interested in mentoring residents at our Duluth, Brainerd or Rochester campuses, please download application below and send to the appropriate campus.