Donate Your Vehicle

our twin cities vehicle donation program helps support our addiction treatment programs

Vehicle donations are tax-deductible and proceeds benefit the programs of MnTC, to help teenagers and adults with life-controlling chemical addictions.

  • We will pick up your vehicle free of charge anywhere in the Minneapolis/ St. Paul Metro area, and provide a receipt for your tax-deductible donation.
  • Once MnTC has received your signed vehicle title and completed donation agreement form (see instructions below), we will arrange for your vehicle to be towed.
  • As licensed dealers, we will either send your vehicle to an auto auction or a salvage yard, based on its condition. If your vehicle goes to the auto auction:per federal guidelines, you can only claim the amount that your vehicle sells for and we will do our best to sell your vehicle for the highest amount we can.
  • Once the vehicle sells, Mn Adult & Teen Challenge will issue you a receipt for your tax deduction purposes.
  • Most vehicles are accepted, whether they are running or not. However, if your vehicle is "purged," meaning it has not been registered with the state of Minnesota for 5 years, we cannot accept it.

If you would like to donate your vehicle to MnTC, we only need two things from you and we'll do the rest:

  1. Your signed title. (Please fill out the front left portion of the title only, without entering the date of sale. Please do not fill out anything on the back of the title and do not detach the bottom portion of the title or send it in to the state, because in most cases we will not be the final owner.) Please do not scribble out or cross off any mistakes on the title, because you will most likely need to fill out an Application for Corrected Title if you do this.

    Please Note: If you have any liens or loans listed on the title, we must receive the lien card from you or letter of release from the holding party.
    You must sign your title with your name as it appears on the title. If you have changed your name, please send us a copy of the name change certificate.
  2. A completed donation agreement form. (download form below) Once you complete this form, you can mail us (or drop off) the signed title and donation agreement form. Please fill out and mail us both pages of the Donation Agreement Form.

If you have further questions about this, please call 612-238-6509 or email

Mailing Address:

Minnesota Adult & Teen Challenge
Attn: Vehicle Donation Program
1619 Portland Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404